Professor, Marma Heatth Centre, Kochi ,Kerala,India E-mail: [email protected]
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Neonatal 2020 - Discovering New Exploration in Neonatal 202 field
Neonatal 2020 Conference Committee is glad to announce “Neonatal 2020” during April 15-16, 2020 in London, UK by focus on the theme: “Visualization Innovation in Neonatal 2020”
Neonatal developments are maintaining their momentum. Dentistry Conference program delves into strategic discussions.
Neonatal 2020 Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Neonatal 2020.
Young Research’s Awards at Neonatal 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Neonatal 2020 young research forum.
Over the year to July 2018, the number of midwives has increased by 0.9% (201 FTE), a higher rate of growth than in the previous year, with a total of 21,482 FTE midwives in employment at the end of June 2018.
• Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or coauthor).
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Neonatal 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Neonatal 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Neonatal 2020 more successful.